Thursday, March 22, 2007

The museum of the primitive arts or the museum of the Quai Branly

The museum of the Quai Branly or museum of arts and civilizations of Africa, of Asia, of Oceania and Americas (nonWestern civilizations) is located as its name indicates on the Quai Branly. Personally, I think that in a near future it will be called Musée Chirac, the BNF is now called Bibliothèque François Mitterrand. Each French President has its own monument in France... (except maybe Valéry Giscard d'Estaing smile)As you can see on this picture, the museum is all longitudinally and rises a such house on piloti on the top of the garden… Next time you walk in the garden, have a look to the ground, you could discover something smile, the large cubes of color must correspond to rooms but I am not certain…
Because I did not visit yet, moreover, I suppose that the photograph above must correspond to the library part…
I wonder whether in summer open air conferences will be envisaged… A little like a chief council (OK, I recognize it, that strongly resembles to an amphitheatre… so much more with Latin 's touch…) wink Finally this museum is worth be seeing, and I think I will visit it soon… So follow this blog wink

No comments: